"STUCK AT HOME MASSIVE 75% OFF DISCOUNT"
Package Includes - Training Video and Training PDF
Works at any skill level. Easy to follow. Professional Instruction.
Training package includes videos that follow along with written coaching instructions.
Video and PDF will download but we will also mail you disc of the file if you'd like it.
This is the answer to when your player comes to you the parent and asks what can I do to be a better soccer player.
Coach Gordon has been playing and coaching soccer for 45 years and would like to use this experience to help you parent and coach your athlete.
No prior experience necessary - Watch and learn. Its fun and builds the bond of Parent / Player shared experience.
Perfect for use indoors or outdoors.
Below is a real example of a portion of the training video Table of Contents
Coach Flash - Parent Player Training Session
ESLOP method of training:
- Explain to player what you want to happen
- Show what you want them to do – Demo (Demonstrate)
- Let them try
- Observe and correct
- Praise the good behavior (not the bad)
- Run – 2 laps and build up to 4 - very slowly
- Stretches – Walking Lunge / Butt Kicks / Quad pull / Calves / Groin- inside / outside
- Sprint – Timed / Quick cuts
Ball Exercises – Start slow then increase speed – 30 sec. to 2 Min. Each. – Make sure the non-dominant foot / leg is used equally. (Look up Coerver for other exercises)
- Sole Roll – front and side
- Step over
- Ball taps – Can be used as a fitness exercise for conditioning
- Pull through
- Inside / outside foot (fastest method)
- Chop cut – Change direction
- Fake kick – The Gordon
- Pull behind
- Push - pull
- Lifts – many choices- Demo
Juggling – Many parents ask why I would try to teach tricks, but it is actually ball control we are teaching. Younger kids start with a balloon and try to keep it in the air. This can be done solo or with the parent tossing to the player. Toss to head, chest, thigh and foot.
Hold the ball and try to successfully control...
AND MUCH MORE